Oh, yes, gentlemen. And I have research that backs that up. For those of you sitting on the fence holding skippy and not sure if you want to provide Anita that protein shake, get a load of the following information:
1. According to a study conducted on 293 female college students at the State University of New York in Albany, exposure to semen can lower symptoms of depression. The study compared female students who were having sex with condoms versus those who were having sex without, and found that the latter group overall showed fewer signs of depression. No, this does not mean that Wild Anita will go without condoms during intercourse, but I definitely am revved to continue swallowing cum!
2. Semen reduces anxiety. It boasts anti-anxiety hormones like oxytocin, serotonin, and progesterone.
4. It contains a multivitamin in each ejaculation. To be honest, I have rarely been sick in the last few years. A couple of colds is all (the last one led to my infamous ear infection). Yes, I am tested regularly for all sexually transmitted diseases (every few months, last week on April 17th, yes, still 100% clean of all sexually transmitted diseases). One teaspoon of semen contains over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc. While amounts of each vitamin vary with age and relative health of the obliging male, there is usually a significant amount of zinc present (about 3 percent of US RDA), which is an antioxidant that helps slow down the aging process.
5. A recent study suggests that swallowing semen on a regular basis can lower your blood pressure. Women who swallow their male mate's sperm during oral sex often have a much can lower the risk of getting preeclampsia — a complication during pregnancy that results in super-high blood pressure. So semen is helpful in making and birthing a baby. I do take high blood plressure medication but the doctor had to lower my dosage about a year ago. Not sure if there is a connection but there could be!
6. Semen improves mental alertness and memory! Yes, your wild tigress is as sharp as a tack! Although I think I have always been that way!
7. Semen increases energy! No wonder i feel like exercising after sex! He he!
8. Semen reduces pain. Semen contains anti-inflammatories/immunosuppressants so that it’s not attacked when it enters the woman.
9. Studies suggest that semen might reduce breast cancer by “not less than 50 percent.” This effect is attributed to various proteins, selenium, and TGF-Beta in semen (R).
10. Semen may keep infections at bay. Semen contains many proteins with potent antimicrobial activity against bacteria, fungi, and viruses (R). Yes, as I said above, this wild tigress is not sick very often. Thank you, gents, for keeping me healthy!
11. Semen can assist in hair growth. If the men haven’t been paying attention, I believe I now have your listening ears. Spermidine has been tested and discovered to encourage hair shaft elongation and lengthen hair growth. Spermidine has also been found to increase stem cells that lead to hair growth (R). Yes, gents, Anita's hair has gotten thicker and longer since 2014!
12. Semen increases sex drive! Semen contains testosterone (R). Testosterone increases libido in both men and women. Testosterone gets absorbed through a woman’s vaginal walls, or even through the act of swallowing semen (R). No wonder this wild tigress loves mounting bodies and legs!! Skin to skin, he he!
13. Swallowing semen regularly assists in losing weight! Yes, gents, I have lost 75 pounds since I started swallowing cum back in March 2014. Thank you all again!
14. Good news for the gentlemen, for those that expel their cum regularly, it can lower the risk of prostate cancer! See, you knew there was a reason for the hobby! This means that whether you do it alone or with a "friend" such as this wild tigress, if you're ejaculating regularly, you're lowering your chances of getting prostate cancer later in life. I knew there was an extra reason why you needed me!
So hopefully the above news inspires you all to drop by with some loads for me to swallow!
Hugs and wild ferociously hungry kisses,