Well, since I do a lot of reading, yes, there are health benefits to men masturbating. I’ll let you know my own tidbits to what I found on the internet:
- Manages premature ejaculation. Men who experience premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse can benefit from masturbation about 2 hours before sex. This enables them to have a longer duration of intercourse before another ejaculation comes on. Okay, here’s where I will weigh in on to those that are hobbyists. I would suggest a much longer than an hour appointment if you ejaculate before you go visit your favorite provider. It has backfired when gentlemen have done this prior to seeing me as for hour appointments either they get erect and can’t cum or they can’t get a hard-on that lasts (hard-soft- hard-soft again). So I recommend a two hour appointment should you choose to do this. Otherwise, hold off on stimulating Skippy until you come see me.
- Reduces the chance of Prostate Cancer. A 2003 Australian study found that men who ejaculated more than five times a week were a third less likely to develop prostate cancer. Disease-causing toxins build up in your urogenital tract and when you rub one out, you flush the bad guys out of your system. So those of you handling Skippy on a regular basis, carry on! If you recall, this is one of the benefits of regular sex as well.
- Makes you harder. With age, you naturally lose muscle tone even down there. Regular sex or masturbation works out your pelvic floor muscles to prevent erectile disfunction and incontinence. It keeps the angle of your dangle perky. You must aim to (well!) arrive three to five times a week for rock-solid results.
- Helps cure a cold and reduce nasal congestion. Another small study demonstrated reduction of swelling of vessels in the nose during sex and masturbation. This theoretically may improve on symptoms of the common cold, hay fever, allergic rhinitis and other such health-related ailments.
- Improves sleep. When men ejaculate, it releases a slew of chemicals including oxytocin, vasopressin, and prolactin, all of which naturally help you feel sleepy. I do know after I make men cum, they usually need a nap so that sounds about right.
- Manages stress and depression. Masturbation has been used in the management of stress, as it results in release of feel-good hormones, called oxytocin, in the body. It has also been found useful in dealing with depression.
- Improves sperm motility. Men will be universally pleased to know that frequent masturbation keeps your sperm production on top of its game. This is because regularly masturbating minimizes DNA damage to sperm and encourages good sperm motility.
- It is safe. Unlike sexual intercourse, masturbation has no risk of contacting gonorrhea, syphilis, AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- It has no performance anxiety. Masturbation is performed hassle-free. There is no need for any condom, pills or drugs, or worry about a pregnancy. Plus, it can be done anytime or anywhere.
- It can help earn extra income and give the gift of life. Masturbation paves the way for sperm donation which helps desperate couple to start a complete family life. For the part of the donor, it is an additional income.
One of the things I notice is that men love to watch me masturbate myself. I use a toy on myself and play with myself and it gets them aroused. Sometimes I have had gentlemen come to see me just to masturbate in front of me. It turns them on to be watched. Men are visual and they love to watch. That is why many men have become addicted to porn and in turn that has made it more difficult for them to perform in the bedroom. So what I’d like to say is that if men want to visit this wild tigress to masturbate and watch me masturbate in person, that can take the place of porn. Then I can be the porn show for you. New clients would still have to verify with me via screening form, email or text.
Hugs and voraciously hungry kisses,