Masturbation is known as stimulating ones genitals for the outcome of sexual satisfaction generally until the point of climax. Masturbation can and may involve a person’s fingers, hands, sex toys and or a combination of all of these.
Mutual masturbation is mutual stimulation of each other’s genitals between two or more partners, which in some cases, maybe be used as a substitute for oral sex or penetrative sex. Many studies have outlined that masturbation is natural and a frequent occurrence between both males and females of all ages.
There are many psychological and medical benefits of masturbation, which include stress relief and a healthy and open minded attitude towards sexual intercourse.
I actually like that last sentence as it states there is benefits in masturbation, in today’s society there is a lot of shame around touching oneself. Mixed messages and misinformation about masturbation from parents, friends and the media can make people feel ashamed and even embarrassed about touching themselves but I believe it’s a healthy normal thing to explore yourself and there should never be any guilt!
Why I think playing with yourself is good –
- Masturbation makes you happy. When you pleasure yourself and orgasm your body releases endorphins (feel good chemicals) they release into your bloodstream and this can make you feel much happier.
- Self-pleasuring boosts your immune system by increasing your metabolism.
- Masturbation is a good way to relieve stress. If you masturbate, you are less likely to get stressed-out. Healthy chemicals are released and a feeling of calmness can occur
- It helps with discomfort and even pain. Trapped blood in your balls can cause your balls to ache and without masturbation can build and build so to have a release can get rid of the pressure.
- Masturbation is good for self-acceptance of your body. By exploring your own body you can workout what is erotically pleasing for yourself.
- Mutual masturbation can lead to more self confidence and a happier sex life. Knowing what you like you can work out more sexual techniques and by opening up and expressing what you want with a partner helps you sexually connect.
- Masturbation is a very effective for treating sexual dysfunction. For those guys who suffer from “premature ejaculation”, from time to time, or quite regularly – with guidance from an experienced Brisbane escort turned hands on sex coach, like myself may learn to incorporate masturbation into their personal sessions which can greatly assist in learning self-control during masturbating and in the bedroom.
All in all masturbation is self-pleasure and we all love Pleasure! Pleasing yourself and making yourself happy, in my eyes is perfectly ok. More masturbation = more happiness in this world.