Well, that is a sweet question! To be honest with you, I’ve been a bit of a grinch this holiday. I took a few weeks off at a critical time due to my right knee replacement and now I am just barely scraping by for the holidays to pay my bills and buy gifts for those closest to me. I am not an exhorbitant buyer or shopper as you can tell by my Wishlist, eh? I do not have Prada or Louis Vitton bags mentioned.
I can say that I have a big heart and the first thing I would want is for any of you out there at all interested in adding to your “family”, please check out https://www.petfinder.com/ and give a loving home to a pet (dog or cat) in need. Either that or donate to an area animal shelter so that they can continue to provide shelter for animals in need. I can only say that my dog and cat are my best friends in the world and I don’t know what I would do without them. When I am at my lowest, they are with me.
I do hope that gentlemen (regulars and new verified clientele) will come visit me tomorrow Tuesday, December 19th and Wednesday morning, December 20th at my Schaumburg townhouse so that I can make enough to survive for a couple of more weeks before returning to being Wild Anita on January 2, 2018.
I do have “wants” for lots of little things such as lubes, nylons, thigh highs, toys, lingerie, paddles, handcuffs that I do need to continue as Wild Anita and Mistress Anita. Some of the gentlemen clientele in the last week have been very sweet in tipping more and bringing little things to me to cheer me up for the holidays. I do want to say that even at the leanest of times, there is kindness out there amongst my clientele to me and I am grateful for that.
The picture I attached here? I had a hair appointment today.
I do want Santa to provide me the following things to help me in 2018:
- A thicker skin to handle the nastiness of the business (the insults that gentlemen sling at me in reviews, texts and emails).
- A real friend that will be with me in good times and bad, without judgement. I can never have too many of those.
- New clientele that will realize that the verification/screening process protects us both and that I am worthwhile to spend time with.
- My right knee rehabilitation to continue going well so that sometime in 2018 I can tackle the left knee replacement as well.
- That in 2018 I will have lots of opportunities to do good to others via my volunteering opportunities with an animal shelter and the Salvation Army.
Hoping you all have a wonderful holiday season!
Hugs and voraciously hungry kisses,